Wednesday 4 April 2012

my first blog entry!

I am new to blogging, so please be gentle.

Firstly- thank you for reading my blog. It won't be much- just my (often random) thoughts on parenting, working, the world and the juggling act involved.

I'm not planning on a regular day or time to write a new post. I have 4 kids so I can't guarantee my computer time. And some days I may have something I just have to share!

I will provide a warning- I like to talk. Some of my posts may end up rambling on about not much. Some posts may end up getting very long, as I am passionate about a few things. Some posts may also be short, as I may just have a thought to share or I may get disrupted too often to finish my post.

I don't profess to be a writer. I hated English at school, so my grammar, spelling and punctuation will probably leave a lot to be desired. There will be times when I don't get to proof read my comments. (And there may also be 'guest comments' from my girls- this will happen if I forget to close this site and my younger girls play on my computer).

That's about it for now....




No comments:

Post a Comment